For Home Sellers and Landlords
We here at Tri State Lease Options LLC have been specializing in rent to own homes for 11 years now. We have a large customer base of qualified tenants that are actively looking for a home and may be interested in your property on a rent to own (lease/option) basis.
A lease/option is a lease in which the buyer has the right to purchase the property during a specified amount of time. If you are interested in having us putting a tenant buyer in your home its a very simple process…We take care of all the marketing, applications and paperwork. You determine the rent (often times I can get you more) and purchase price and it allows you usually get full market value for your house. We run the credit checks on the prospective tenant buyer and then go over their application and credit with you and its you who decides if you want them or not.
We normally setup our tenants with 2 year leases which also allows your home to appreciate in value and the tenants are responsible for most of the maintenance, so its pretty hands off for you, plus there is NO fee to you, we are paid from our clients.
Here are some benefits of our program:
· You can receive an excellent sales price on your home without paying a real estate commission.
· The tenants will take care of all day to day maintenance on the property = No tenant hassles.
· Keep the tax benefits of owning a property = More money in your pocket.
· Have somebody in your property with an owner mentality and not a renter.
· Reduce or eliminate your negative cash flow.
· Experience positive financial and emotional benefits of getting your property handled.
· Get fast results
· Pay no hidden fees.
New Feature…we now will also purchase a home warranty for your property that will take care of most repair issues…even costly items such as the AC system
If you prefer to sell I offer a great package to get your home sold quick and for max price as the owner is also a licensed real estate agent.
Rental listing service is also available if you prefer to just rent but would like some assistance in getting it rented quickly.
Why Rent to Own?
Rent to own homes also known as lease purchase or lease option homes are an excellent alternative for people who want to own their own home but are not quite ready do to credit issues or not enough money for a down payment. The way a rent to own home works is you have a standard rental lease which allows you to live in the home and then you have a separate “Option” agreement which gives you the right to purchase the home at or before the lease is up.
Tri-State Lease Options has been helping families for over 11 years, creating Win-Win situations for all parties involved
There are several advantages of buying a house on a rent to own agreement, they are:
- No bank qualifying to get started, as long as you have a job and can afford the payments and can make the down payment, most are approved.
- Your down payment and a portion of the rent that you pay each month is credited towards the purchase price of the house.
- Usually only a 2-3% down payment is needed
- You get a chance to “try out the house” before you buy
- If you have credit issues, this gives you the opportunity to repair or build your credit while you are building equity and living in the house.
- NEW–Now all tenant buyers will get free credit repair done for them to help them to be able to purchase the home as soon as possible if you so choose